Our Practice Values
2. Have fun learning to live the 100 Year Lifestyle
3. Be honest and tell the truth at all times.
4. Give each practice member our undivided attention.
5. Exceed all expectations.
6. Be through, efficient, and caring with all of our practice members.
7. Stay current with the latest technologies and techniques to ensure the highest standards of excellence.
8. Provide affordable services to our community so we can reach as many people as possible.
9. Promote family care and lifestyle care that spans the generations.
10. Love our practice members as our family. They are!Our Big Picture:
Our vision is to enrich and empower this and all future generations through the power of the chiropractic adjustment and the 100 Year Lifestyle!
Dr. Jamie Lucia
Dr. Jamie Lucia has been keeping Los Altos healthy for over 20 years. She has an extensive background in sports chiropractic, pediatric chiropractic, lifestyle chiropractic and animal chiropractic. She graduated with honors from Palmer College West in 1988, and has been the recipient of numerous awards and honors within the chiropractic profession at both state and national levels.
“I knew I was going to be a chiropractor when I was just a child. Even then it made sense to me to take care of your body because you only get one of them. Chiropractic is the only form of health care that takes care of the nervous system. A healthy nervous system means a healthy life. Even a kid can understand that!”
Dr. Lucia has a passion for working with children and animals, and it is never too early to learn to take care of yourself and your family. She loves her family practice, and her practice members span generations and species! Her vision is to create a healthy and more vibrant community by focusing on proactive lifestyle for her beloved practice members!
“I am honored to be changing lives and creating health and happiness for all of our practice members each and every day! I am blessed to be part of such a wonderful healing profession and look forward to seeing you take the first step to health and happiness soon! ”
Ms. Monica De La O